БИЗНЕС И ЗАРАБОТОК В СЕТИ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » БИЗНЕС И ЗАРАБОТОК В СЕТИ » Криптовалюта » Beware of @Airdrop_Fam - A Cautionary Tale of Scam

Beware of @Airdrop_Fam - A Cautionary Tale of Scam

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Hello, friends,

I wanted to alert you all about my recent experience with an airdrop group named @Airdrop_Fam. Initially, everything seemed legitimate. They requested an advance payment for their services, which I thought was standard procedure. However, the situation took a turn for the worse when they began demanding additional funds to publish a post.

When I resisted their sudden and unexpected demand, communication came to an abrupt halt; they completely ignored my messages. The person behind this scheme is the admin of the group, known as @Airdrop_FAM_Admin. At first, this individual appears cooperative and friendly, but don't be deceived – it's all a facade to extort more money from you.

Please, I urge everyone to be cautious and steer clear of @Airdrop_Fam. The group is a sham, filled with no genuine participants. The admin is a charlatan through and through. Don't let yourself be their next victim!

Stay safe and always do thorough research before engaging with such groups.

Полезно.

Вы здесь » БИЗНЕС И ЗАРАБОТОК В СЕТИ » Криптовалюта » Beware of @Airdrop_Fam - A Cautionary Tale of Scam